Come join me for a four week series, perfect for introducing you to yoga if you’re trying for the first time, returning to yoga after some time away, or if you want to deepen your already existing practice. Flexibility is not required!
I teach in a slow and detailed way, providing lots of options and modifications. Yoga is all about you and your body. My classes stay low and slow often, focused on stretching, breathing and relaxing.
Join me for this four-class beginner’s yoga series! $60 payable here, by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or with cash the first night of our practice. Minimum four students registered required for the series to occur. Please contact me with any questions or to pre-register.
You can view videos of me teaching here to see if my style is for you, and you can learn more about my teaching style here.
Why Should You Do This?
- Build confidence in your yoga practice
- Explore the foundations of yoga
- Nurturing and supportive environment for discovery
- Learn modifications that suit your body’s needs
- Increase breath and body awareness
- Improve strength and flexibility
- Decrease stress levels within mind and body
- This series will include learning basic poses and names, also known as asana’s (physical practice), we will always do some pranayama (breath work) and we will include lots of meditation/relaxation
- Questions will be encouraged and welcome throughout the class
What to Bring & Additional Information:
- Bring an open beginner’s mind
- Wear comfortable clothes that give you free range of motion
- Yoga is typically done barefoot, but you can do it in socks if that makes you feel more comfortable
- A yoga mat (I will have some to loan)
- You can bring a blanket for the end resting pose if you like being warm/tucked in
- Please know being flexible is not a requirement to practice yoga
- If you have any history of injury, illness, or anything about your health I should know about, please let me know before class